Celine Dion Crew Member Gets Electrocuted

A Celine Dion crew member has reportedly been electrocuted while setting up a stage. Page Six has reported that the horrifying incident happened on the Canadian diva’s Montreal stop for her “Courage” world tour. The local man “was electrocuted on Tuesday at the Bell Centre while climbing in the rigging 50 feet above her stage,” a source told the New York website. “He was thrown off the rigging, dislocating his shoulder, but was caught by a safety harness and survived.”

According to the insider, “It was a little shock” and the crew member is already “out of the hospital and doing OK.” But the accident is no doubt agonizing for Celine, after she had to reschedule shows due to a throat infection earlier this week. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the “My Heart Will Go On” singer, 51, ended her megahit Las Vegas residency on June…

Read more at radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/09/celine-dion-crew-member-gets-electrocuted/