Maura Tierney opened up to Us exclusively about 25 things you might not know about her — including her love for doing laundry, her first job working in a deli and who’d she cast her to play in a movie. Read on to learn more about The Affair alum and The Report star.
1. I’m not much of a cook. I’m more like a prep cook. I like to wash and chop and measure for the cook and clean as they go. I’m better at the eating part of meals.
2. My favorite book of all time is Lolita.
3. I can salsa dance on stilts.
4. My mother is the most influential person in my life. Her name is Mary, but her friends call her Pat, and my [late] dad called her Jess.
5. I’ve had two dogs, both pugs — Rose Kennedy and Mac. I loved Mac the best.
6. I’m excellent at sewing. I used to sew with my mom. She’d sew outfits…